- All prices are subject to change without notice. The prices shown in this online catalog supersede all previous catalogs. However, we cannot control price increases by our suppliers.
Standard Payment Terms
- On confirmation of booking, a 20% non refundable deposit is required
- Balance payment is due no later than 12 weeks (90 days) prior to departure.
- Please note that in some circumstances, full payment is required to secure reservations to which you will be advised on confirmation of booking.
- Cancellations must be made in writing.
- If cancelling after paying deposit – deposit is non refundable.
- Cancellation after full payment – please note that cancellation charges & penalties will apply.
Please note: as we make bookings on behalf of a variety of third party properties, these cancellation conditions will vary greatly dependant on each operator. To cover all variances Our General cancellation conditions are:
- Confirmation to 90 days before safari: -20% deposit non refundable
- 90-45 days before safari: – 50% non refundable
- 0-45 days before safari: – 100% non refundable
If you would like a more detailed cancellation schedule pertaining to your booking
please request and we will gladly advise.
Amendment & Changes to Itinerary – bookings
- Travel Wild reserves the right to change the itinerary should there be unforeseen circumstances (adverse weather conditions, lodge closures) but all efforts will be made to stick to the original itinerary as much as possible.
- Travel Wild will make amendments within reason to the itinerary where possible – but any cancellation or amendment charges resulting from this amendment will be passed on to the client.
Change to flight times
- Regional flight times may change but all schedule changes will be advised beforehand.
- Inter camp Flights are booked on seat rates and there is often one or two stops prior to destination. Intercamp flight and transfer times are advised 24 hours beforehand and the operators reserve the right to change times due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Please ensure for all Airline tickets – Full Names as they appear on your passports are required – Should names on your air tickets not correspond to the passports then charges may apply or alternatively you will require purchasing a new ticket.
Important note for self drive clients
Road conditions & Water Flood Levels are continuously changing, please note that these can change on a daily basis and therefore we advise clients to seek advice on current road conditions prior to travelling through the parks if possible. We cannot be held responsible for any road closures & changes to routes.
- It is a requirement that all guests be adequately covered by comprehensive travel insurance to cover all aspects of their holiday. International flights/ loss & theft/medical requirements/damage and cancellation etc
- We recommend guests organise travel insurance in home country
- Travel Wild is covered by comprehensive liability insurance.
Travel Wild Disclaimer
- Travel Wild takes every precaution to assess all the Third Party suppliers that we sell and make sure they are carrying correct licenses and insurances wherever possible.
- We only sell suppliers that we are happy with and meet required standards, however, Travel Wild and its employees, acts only as agent for the client in acquiring transportation, hotel accommodations, sightseeing and other privileges, or services for the clients’ benefit, and on the express condition that Travel Wild and its employees shall not be responsible for any loss, accident, injury or death, delay, defect, omission or irregularity, which may occur or be occasioned, whether by reason of any act, negligence or default of any company or person engaged in, or responsible for, carrying out any of the arrangements, or otherwise in connection therewith.