What makes Zimbabwe different ?
- Zimbabwe offers an unforgettable safari destination for the first time safari traveler and the seasoned safari enthusiast.
- Zimbabwe is a diverse safari and holiday destination not just for the ardent nature lover but for families and kids too; from the Highlands in the East, the Matobo Hills, Victoria Falls and the world renowned National Parks of Hwange, Matusadona and Mana Pools.
- Zimbabwe lends itself to self drive safaris as the infrastructure is good, the places of interest not far apart and roads well maintained. The country is renowned for having the best guides in the business. They pride themselves on their knowledge and professionalism and getting you up close and personal.
- Zimbabwe parks are walking country, there is no better place for a walking safari – from a fixed lodge or from a mobile safari – this is the utopia for those who want to experience “raw Africa with sweat on your brow, dust on your clothes, and adrenaline pumping through your veins.
- From canoeing safaris on the mighty Zambezi, to horseback riding in the rugged mountain ranges, to luxury house-boating on Lake Kariba… Zimbabwe offers unparalleled diversity.